4 Ingredient Healthy Popcorn Balls
We partnered with our friends at Quinn Snacks, Made by Nature, and Wild Friends to bring you some delicious chocolatey recipes. This indulgent snack comes to us from our friend, I’m Hungry By Nature
3 ounces Made in Nature Dates
2 Tablespoons Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter
1.3 ounces Alter Eco Dark Super Blackout Chocolate
- Place dates in a food processor and process until a paste forms.
- Add sunflower butter and process. You should end up with a very thick caramel paste. Add 1 Tablespoon of warm water to slightly thin out the caramel.
- Make microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Place popcorn in a bowl and add date caramel, stirring until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Oil hands to prevent sticking (I sprayed mine with coconut oil) and form popcorn into balls. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn balls and place back in the fridge to set the chocolate.