Four Ingredient Vegan and Gluten Free Mint Fudge
It’s chocolate season! This minty fudge is delicious, free of major allergens and oh-so-easy to make. A perfect Christmas day treat, but also a great option if you’re looking to give homemade gifts this year!
2/3 Cup of Full Fat Coconut Milk
2 Alter Eco Dark Mint Chocolate Bars (chopped)
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
1) Line an 8 x 4 (or similarly sized) baking dish with parchment paper.
2) Bring coconut milk to a simmer in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to overheat – watch closely or milk may burn.
3) Add in the coconut oil and stir until combined.
4) Mix in chopped Alter Eco Dark Mint chocolate bars. Stir constantly until completely melted and then remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
5) Spoon mixture into baking dish. Allow to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature and then freeze until hardened (about a half an hour).
6) Cut into desired portions and enjoy!
Adapted from My Dish is Bomb.