5 Ingredient No-Bake Candy Bars
We partnered with our friends at Quinn Snacks, Made by Nature, and Wild Friends to bring you some delicious chocolatey recipes. This genius creation comes to us from our friend, Maggie Morales of The Wholesome Bite
1 cup Made in Nature dates
1 bar of Alter Eco Super Blackout Chocolate
1 cup peanuts
- Process dates in a food processor or a high speed blender until the mixture has reached a soft, sticky texture.
- Prepare an 8×8 pan with a piece of parchment paper lining the pan.
- Press the processed dates into the 8×8 pan.
- Pulse the pretzels in the food processor/ blender until chopped. Do not process them completely. (You will love the crunch!)
- Spread the pretzels over the dates in the 8×8 pan.
- Pour and spread the peanut butter over the dates and pretzels until everything is evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the cup of peanuts on top of the peanut butter.
- Lastly, melt the bar of Alter Eco chocolate in the microwave at 30 second increments. Stir every 30 seconds until it is smooth and completely melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour over everything in the 8×8 pan.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the bars are solid.
- Cut into bars and…