Dark Chocolate Almonds by The Healthy Apple
Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds…explain themselves! But should be tasted to be fully understood
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 1 Tbsp. stevia
- 2 bars Alter Eco Dark Chocolate
- Break up chocolate bars into 1/2 inch pieces in a medium bowl; place bowl over simmering water on the stove top until melted.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almonds with stevia and melted chocolate; stir until well coated.
- Transfer nuts to prepared baking sheets. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.