Gluten Free Monster Cookie Bars
These gluten free Monster Cookie Bars by The Wholesome Bite are everything your life has been missing AND they're super easy to make! Get on it!
- 2 c. quick cooking GF oats
- 1 c. paleo baking flour (or 3/4 c. almond flour and 1/4 c. arrowroot starch)
- 1/2 c. powdered PB (or 1/2 c. peanut butter)
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. applesauce (or 8 tbsp. melted butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 48 pieces of classic dark chocolate candies (such as Little Secrets)
- 5 squares of Alter Eco's Brown Butter Bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients until well mixed. It may seem dry at first depending on what ingredients you decide to use, but keep stirring/folding together and it will turn out perfect!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.