Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup Alter Eco Dark Crisp Mint chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl, and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and melted oil. Then add in the warm water.
- Add wet mix to the dry mix, and mix until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate.
- Roll out about 16 cookie dough balls and place on two parchment lined trays.
- Bake for around 15 minutes.