Paleo Burnt Caramel Pumpkin Bread
What screams fall more than pumpkin spice? Get into the seasonal spirit with this paleo and gluten free Burnt Caramel Pumpkin Bread. This delicious paleo bread is perfect for a lazy morning breakfast treat or Thanksgiving appetizer. Thanks to Alter Eco's Brand Ambassador Maggie of The Wholesome Bite for this delicious recipe.
- 1 c. pureed pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Vanilla and Coconut Water Collagen
- 1 c. coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter (melted)
- 2 c. almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. clove
- 1 bar of Burnt Caramel Alter Eco chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients (minus chocolate) first and then add in wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Chop Alter Eco chocolate and add to dough- fold in.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan or line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Set out and let cool. DEVOUR.