Paleo Chocolate Tahini Cookies
Super dark chocolate, meet your new best friend.. tahini! This perfect combo come together to make a paleo treat that is to die for! Recipe inspired by the talented PaleOMG.
- 1 cup creamy tahini
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons fair trade cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 bar 90% Super Blackout Chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together tahiniand maple sugarusing a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add tapioca and coconut flour, cocoa powder baking soda, vanilla, and salt and mix until completely combined.
- Place sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Use a cookie scoopto scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball and set aside. This dough will create 16 cookies. Once all cookies are shaped, roll in sesame seeds to completely cover each cookie and place throughout the baking sheet.
- Place baking sheetinto the oven and bake for 15 minutes.