Pumpkin Spice Latte Chocolate Bark
'Tis the season for pumpkin spice everything!! That's why we're loving this pumpkin spice white chocolate topped dark chocolate bark.... such a delicious mouthful!
- 3 bars of Alter Eco Dark Salted Brown Butter, chopped
- 2 bars of organic fair trade white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice powder
- 1 handful of toasted sliced almonds
- 1 handful of cranberries
- 1 handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
*make it vegan with our 70% Deep Dark Sea Salt & use vegan white chocolate
- Melt the Dark Salted Brown Butter chocolate in a double boiler (or very slowly in a microwave). Once melted, mix in the pumpkin spice.
- Spread the dark chocolate on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Be sure the chocolate is about 1/8 inch thick. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Once the dark chocolate layer has hardened, spread the white chocolate on top. Sprinkle with desired toppings and place back in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Break or cut the bark into pieces and enjoy!