Reishi Cacao Chia Pudding with Coconut Cluster Topping
Holy moly, this Mushroom Cacao Chia Pudding with our NEW Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters is everything your life has been missing! Perfect as a breakfast or low-sugar dessert, this delightful dish is vegan and gluten free and packed with the power of Reishi mushrooms. Thanks to Murielle Banackissa for collaborating with us on this recipe!
- 1 can light coconut milk (400 ml)
- 4 packets Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi
- 8 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1 bag Alter Eco Original Coconut Clusters
- In a small saucepan, add coconut milk and heat over medium heat. When warm to the touch, add Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao. Whisk until completely dissolved.
- Divide the hot cocoa between two mason jars. To one jar, add 4 tablespoons of chia seeds. Close the lid and shake. Let sit for 10 minutes and shake again. Transfer to the fridge overnight.
- To the other jar, add the remaining 4 tablespoons of chia seeds, cacao powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Close the lid and shake.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Return to the jar, cover and chill overnight.
- The next day, divide the blended chia pudding between 4 small serving cups, top with the other chia pudding. Serve with Alter Eco Original Coconut Clusters.