Salted Almond Chocolate Chip Blondies
Put your favorite Alter Eco chocolate bar to good use with these vegan chocolate chip blondies. Gooey and smothered in warm chocolate, these babies won't last long.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 flax egg
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 chopped Alter Eco salted almond chocolate bar
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together your flour + baking soda + salt + sugar and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine your flax egg + melted coconut oil + almond butter + vinegar + warm water.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry & combine but don’t over-mix! Then fold in your chopped chocolate & pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake your blondies for about 40 minutes.