Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt BarkJuly 02 2021
This organic & vegan chocolate-y treat is cool enough for the hottest of summer days.
Opt for local berries to keep it climate-friendly!
- 2 cups plain dairy-free yogurt
- ¼ cup melted Alter Eco Classic Blackout Bar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Extra melted Alter Eco chocolate for drizzling
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Spray a ½ sheet pan with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dark chocolate bar into small pieces and microwave in a liquid measuring cup. Measure out 1/4 of the liquid for the mixture and leave the remainder for later use.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, 1/4 cup melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the berry mixture to the yogurt mixture and stir to fully combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Garnish with toasted almonds and drizzle remaining chocolate over the entire spread.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until set. Remove from the freezer, cut into pieces, and serve immediately!