Maple Almond Butter BitesJanuary 10 2018
Three ingredients? Check! Easy to make? Check! Low sugar? Check! Paleo and gluten free? Check and check! These delightful Maple Almond Butter Balls are the perfect little treat to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings. Many thanks to our friend Kara Swanson for the recipe.
- 2/3 cup maple almond butter*
- 1-2 Tbs coconut flour
- 1 Alter Eco Super Blackout bar
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Mix almond butter and 1 Tbs coconut flour in a bowl. If still runny add another Tbs of coconut flour.
- Using your hands mold the almond butter mixture into balls.
- Place each ball on prepared baking sheet.
- Once all balls are formed place sheet in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then melt chocolate on low in a small sauce pan.
- Once melted, one by one, dip the balls in the chocolate until covered evenly and place back on the pan.
- After all the balls are coated evenly with chocolate place back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Keep stored in freezer.
*If not using maple almond butter add 1 tbs maple syrup.