PB&J + Date PopcornJuly 17 2017
We partnered with our friends at Quinn Snacks, Made by Nature, and Wild Friends to bring you some delicious chocolatey recipes. Our friend, Oh So Delicioso created this irresistible movie night snack.
- 2 bags Quinn sea salt popcorn popped
- 1/3 cup Made in Nature dates (about 10 dates)
- 1/3 cup raspberry Jam
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Alter Eco chocolate bar
- 2 TBS wild friends peanut butter
- In a small sauce pan bring dates, raspberry jam and water to a boil and let simmer for 5 min.
- Blend in a blender.
- Place popcorn in baking dish or sheet and drizzle jelly topping over popcorn.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Topping
- Place peanut butter and chocolate bar in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and place in microwave for 30 seconds more. Stir until melted (mine was at this point). If chocolate isn’t completely melted after 60 seconds insert back in microwave until it is for 30 second intervals always stirring.
- Drizzle over popcorn and let cool and set.