Vegan and Gluten Free Salted Cookie Dough FudgeNovember 05 2019
Why have we never thought to combine cookie dough and fudge before?! This yummy vegan and gluten free Salted Cookie Dough Fudge is something out of our childhood dreams. Recipe and video by the talented Anett Velsberg.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 block (2,82 oz) alter eco deep dark sea salt chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened, runny almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or powder
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt (optional)
- Finely chop the chocolate. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the oat flour and mix with a spatula until even. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Line a 6x6 inch baking pan or equivalent with parchment paper. Press dough evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle on the flaky sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from pan and slice into squares.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.