Chocolate Raspberry DonutsFebruary 14 2019
Alter Eco + Lavva are a match made in low sugar heaven! These naturally-sweetened donuts are baked with our 90% Super Blackout bar and topped with Lavva's vegan raspberry yogurt. And they're vegan too! The result is pure yumminess!
Recipe by the talented Plant and Sprout!
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 bar Alter Eco Super Blackout - chopped
- 1 5.3 oz cup Lavva raspberry yogurt (icing)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour + cacao + baking soda + baking powder + salt and set aside. In another bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate and yogurt. Add your wet mixture to your dry and mix until everything if fully incorporated - but don’t over-mix. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Fill your six - doughnut pan with the batter, and bake for 20 minutes. Once the donuts are cooled, dip them into your raspberry yogurt and add any extra toppings you want!