Double Chocolate Chip CookiesApril 26 2018
The search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie continues. These decadent brownie-like cookies are filled with our Deep Dark Blackout chocolate. This recipe comes to us from our friend Plant and Sprout.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cane or coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 14 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup chopped Deep Dark Blackout chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cacao, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, melted oil, and water.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine until you have a nice cookie dough. Fold in your chopped chocolate.
- Roll out about 12-14 cookie dough balls and place them 3 inches apart on your trays.
- Bake the cookies for around 14-15 minutes.