No Bake Brown Butter Breakfast CookiesJuly 19 2021
Start your day the climatarian way. No bake, no problem!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (sub maple syrup, honey, or coconut sugar if desired)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (sub maple syrup, honey, or coconut sugar if desired)
- 1/3 cup oat milk or other plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup chopped Alter Eco Brown Butter Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan chips
- Line a full-size baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut oil, both sugars, and milk over medium heat and whisk until combined.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil for 1 minute. Once the mixture is boiling, remove from heat.
- Add the chopped Alter Eco Brown Butter chocolate bar, salt, and almond butter to the saucepan mixture. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the oats, dried cranberries, raisins, and pecan chips to the saucepan mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, place cookie dough onto the parchment. With your hands or the back of a spoon, flatten dough to preferred thickness.
- Let the dough cool for 20-30 minutes on the baking sheet and enjoy! For quicker results, you may place the dough in the refrigerator.