Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter ThumbprintsMay 16 2023
Here's a healthier take on your favorite childhood snack. These chocolate PB thumbprints are so flavorful you'd be surprised that you only need 5 ingredients.
Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Thumbprints
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Alter Eco Silk Velvet Truffle bar, cut into half squares
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your peanut butter, egg, sugar, salt and vanilla (if using) until you have a thick dough mixture.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and roll them into balls.
- Place on your baking sheet and press a half square of Silk Velvet chocolate on top of each cookie, flattening them slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying.
Makes 14-16 cookies