Vegan S'more Cookie Ice Cream SandwichesJuly 01 2022
Is there really anything better than the combo of ooey, gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate? Adding cookies and ice cream to the mix! Up your s'more game this Independence Day with these delightful Vegan S'more Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Made in collaboration with our friend Plant and Sprout!
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup Alter Eco chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup mini vegan marshmallows
- Vegan ice cream (if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 350*F.
- Whisk together the flour + salt + baking soda + baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and melted oil, and then add in the warm water. Add this wet mix to the dry mix and mix until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate and marshmallows , and on two parchment lined trays, roll out your cookie dough balls and place on trays.
- Make about 16 cookies and pop them into the oven for around 15 minutes. Then, develop some super human restraint so that you let them cool, rather than burning your tongue.
- Assemble the sandwiches with one scoop of ice cream between two cookies, if desired.
- And then just enjoy!