Vegan Avocado-Free Chocolate PuddingSeptember 04 2021
This vegan chocolate pudding is made with plant-based milk instead of avocado for a lower carbon footprint.
- 3 cups plant-based milk
- 4 tablespoons arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar of choice
- 1/2 of your favorite Alter Eco chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the milk and starch until fully dissolved.
- Add the coco powder and sugar to the pot and whisk continually for 5-10 minutes.
- Reduce hit, add in the chopped chocolate bar, vanilla extract and salt. Mix together until chocolate bar is fully melted.
- Top with vegan whipped cream, and enjoy!
Note: Pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.