Baked Apple and Quinoa Crumble CupsOctober 20 2021
Simple, delicious, good for you, and great for the planet.
- 1 cup Alter Eco Red Heirloom Quinoa
- 1 tablespoon date or coconut sugar
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 inch ground ginger
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 3 apples peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook quinoa.
- In a baking tray mix all ingredients.
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 350 or until the crumble turns golden.
- Transfer golden crumble to a bowl, add lightly toasted apple slices and enjoy this delicious fall recipe!