Vegan Chocolate Halloween BarkOctober 03 2021
Halloween and chocolate go hand in hand! This delicious Halloween bark is the perfect low-sugar sweet to bring to your Halloween party! It's vegan, oh-so-easy to make and seriously addicting.
- 6 Bars (480 g) of Alter Eco's Deep Dark Sea Salt Chocolate
- A handful of vegan popcorn (fresh popped or packaged)
- A handful of pretzels
- 50g of melted white chocolate
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Halloween sprinkles
- Melt the 6 Sea Salt bars over a double broiler or in the microwave. Stir constantly until you have a smooth consistency.
- Spread melted chocolate over a sheet of parchment paper.
- Add popcorn, cranberries, pretzels, and pumpkin seeds.
- Allow bark to harden slightly before adding the sprinkles, or else they will sink into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate bark for 20 minutes.
- Once hardened remove from the refrigerator and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the bark.
- Once the white chocolate is hardened, break up the bark and enjoy!