Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream SandwichesMay 11 2023
Our all-time favorite sandwich.. a homemade chocolate chunk cookie ice cream sandwich! These vegan sandos come with a double dose of raspberries and a hearty measure of your favorite chocolate.
Thanks to Michelle of Plant and Sprout for working with us on this beautiful recipe!
1 1/3 cup all purpose or spelt flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup warm water
1/3 frozen or fresh raspberries
1 bar Alter Eco 90% dark chocolate (chopped) Or Alter Eco Truffle Thins Raspberry Creme dark Chocolate (chopped)
Vegan Raspberry Ice Cream or gelato
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, oil, and water.
- Combine the wet mixture to the dry, and fold in the chopped dark chocolate and raspberries.
- Scoop your cookies onto the baking sheet using a cookie scooper, or a tablespoon.
- Bake for about 11-12 minutes, making sure they’re golden but still a bit soft. Allow the to cool before stuffing with ice cream!