Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
Who doesn't love an organic alternative for a classic childhood treat? These delicious chocolate covered vanilla almond butter rice crispy treats are made with just three simple ingredients! This recipe was developed by our Brand Ambassador Maggie with The Wholesome Bite! Check out her site for more delicious recipes.
- 6 cups of organic rice puffs
- 1 cup of Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1 bar of Alter Eco 85% Dark Blackout Bar
- Microwave the almond butter in a mixing bowl for about 1-2 minutes until it is creamy.
- Once slightly melted, add in the rice puffs and stir until well combined.
- Place the puff and almond butter mixture into a loaf pan and refrigerate while you melt the chocolate.
- You can go fancy and melt your chocolate over the stove or just microwave it! Heat for about 1-2 minutes in the microwave until it is melted. Stop every 30 seconds are stir it to make sure you don't burn it!
- Once melted, pour chocolate evenly across the top of the rice puff and almond butter mixture. You can either refrigerate or freeze... whatever you prefer!