Coconut Toffee Ice Cream
Dust off your ice cream maker and get ready for summer! This deliciously refreshing Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Ice Cream will satisfy any summer sweet tooth.
Thanks to Rachel Warcholak for sharing the recipe.
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup milk (2% or whole)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 bar Alter Eco Dark Coconut Toffee Chocolate
- Break the chocolate bar into squares and pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar, milk, and salt until mixture is frothy and sugar is mostly dissolved. Stir in vanilla extract, heavy cream, and chocolate.
- Pour into bowl of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and store in freezer for at least two hours before serving. Makes about four cups.